+91 9930 699 699



Non-Resident Indians do not require any permission to acquire immovable properties in India. Foreign Nationals of Indian origin are required to file a declaration in form IP1-7 with the Reserve Bank at Mumbai within 90 days from the date of purchase. Permission is normally granted without any difficulty. All purchases should be met either out of inward remittance in foreign exchange through normal banking channels or out of funds from NRE/FCNR accounts maintained with banks in India.
Such properties can be given on rent for immediate residential use. However, such income cannot be remitted abroad.
Non- Resident Indians can effect the purchase through a representative staying in India provided he holds a power of attorney executed on a stamp paper before authorities in foreign countries. Power of attorney cannot be drafted on the stamp paper bought in India.
• Employment contract in English or English translation attested by Indian Embassy
• Latest salary slip
• Latest work permit
• Identity card issued by current employers
• Visa stamped on the passport
• Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC) if applicable
• Overseas bank account statement for the last four months
• Property related documents
• Receipt of payments made for the purchase of dwelling units
• Copy of the approved drawings
• Copy of the agreement for sale/sale deed
• Allotment letter from the promoters
• Power of attorney”

Sun Projects India
Sun Homes


At Sun Projects, we make every effort to ensure quality. Our main objective is to provide high-quality building construction and ensure timely delivery to our clients.

Contact Our Team

Speak to Us
Please select your country and enter your phone number
Please enter a valid phone number
*We respect your privacy. Your Information is safe with us.
Connecting now...
Connection Established.
Please verify your number using the code below.
Number verification successful
Number verification failed.
Call in progress.
Call Completed Successfully.
Call ended.
Agent busy.
Oops! Something went wrong.